Thursday, June 05, 2008

Softball

Play Ball!
We have just recently completed the church softball
league and I have had a blast! I played 2nd base
and catcher mostly and got some good hits in. I used
to play for years in high school. I had forgotten how
competitive I am and I realized how old I am. My body
let me know it!! I can remember pulling my quad muscle
after one of the first games. Then, my muscles hurt so
bad after the first game as catcher. Ouch! However, I
had a great time playing with some pretty awesome people who cheered you on and encouraged you no matter what. That is how we are to be in the body of Christ. Help one another when they fall down. Rejoice with one another when they rejoice. God is good all the time. We were undefeated in the regular season and made it to the 2nd round in the tournament. We ended up losing our last game but it didn't matter. See the smiles on our faces after the last game? We know we played our very best and had a great time. God is good all the time and I am so thankful for my brothers and sisters in Christ. There were two other teams from my church and not pictured here and some of the guys played on both teams.

No comments: